What’s the difference between Sage One Payroll 5, Payroll 10 and Payroll 15?
There are three tiers of Sage One Payroll, allowing you to pay up to 5, 10 or 15 employees.
The basic Sage One Payroll 5 package comes with Sage One Accounting and costs €12 (ex. VAT) for the two.
You can upgrade Sage One Payroll to pay more employees:
•10 employees: €4.00
•15 employees: €8.00
The prices above include continued access to Sage One Accounting.
You can upgrade to a higher tier at any time by logging into MyBusinessToolkit and subscribing from the ‘My toolkit’ page.
You can downgrade by calling our Customer Service Team on 1890 944 532.
- Can I add or remove individual apps?
- Can I invite other users to join my account?
- How can I change my email address and password?
- How do I change my payment details details?
- When will I be billed?
- Can I change my billing date?
- What happens if a payment fails?
- How can I cancel my account?
- Why is my account suspended?
- How can I cancel a subscription to an app?
- What happens to my data if I cancel my subscription to an app?
- How safe is data in the cloud?
- Do I need an account to sign up?
- Will I be able to append my own financial document to the plan?
- Does it work on mobile, tablet and desktop?
- What is PlanHQ?
- Why is PlanHQ free?
- What financial statements can PlanHQ generate?
- What will my business plan cover?
- Can I create multiple business plans?
- More help and advice on using PlanHQ
- How much does Sage One Accounting & Payroll cost?
- What is Sage One Accounting?
- Giving my accountant access
- What is Sage One Payroll?
- What’s the difference between Sage One Payroll 5, Payroll 10 and Payroll 15?
- How do I integrate Sage One Accounting and Sage One Payroll?
- More help and advice on Sage One Accounting or Payroll