Can I send in all receipt and invoices for VAT purposes?
In virtually all cases, it’s perfectly fine to send scanned copies of receipts for VAT purposes. The only exceptions are when you need to show documents that include tax that isn’t VAT – like bank interest certificates or dividend vouchers.
These have to be kept in their original form – so if you have them as a paper copy only, you’ll need to send them in like that.
If you get them in electronic form as well though – for example if you’re emailed a .pdf dividend voucher from a business you own shares on, you can send that in, no problem.
- Can I add or remove individual apps?
- Can I invite other users to join my account?
- How can I change my email address and password?
- How do I change my payment details details?
- When will I be billed?
- Can I change my billing date?
- What happens if a payment fails?
- How can I cancel my account?
- Why is my account suspended?
- How can I cancel a subscription to an app?
- What happens to my data if I cancel my subscription to an app?
- How safe is data in the cloud?
- Do I need an account to sign up?
- Will I be able to append my own financial document to the plan?
- Does it work on mobile, tablet and desktop?
- What is PlanHQ?
- Why is PlanHQ free?
- What financial statements can PlanHQ generate?
- What will my business plan cover?
- Can I create multiple business plans?
- More help and advice on using PlanHQ
- How much does Sage One Accounting & Payroll cost?
- What is Sage One Accounting?
- Giving my accountant access
- What is Sage One Payroll?
- What’s the difference between Sage One Payroll 5, Payroll 10 and Payroll 15?
- How do I integrate Sage One Accounting and Sage One Payroll?
- More help and advice on Sage One Accounting or Payroll