What is MozyPro?
MozyPro is the fast, reliable way of backing up your business data.
Set how regularly you want it to run, then leave it to do its job. It’ll automatically detect changed files and folders you’ve selected for backup and save them without you having to do a thing.
All your files will be stored in secure data centres, with reliable encryption and the same cutting-edge technology used for online banking.
Automatically update files across all your devices with Mozy file sync, so the latest versions aren’t just safe – they’re accessible anywhere.
And restore files quickly and easily if they get lost, damaged or stolen.
- Can I add or remove individual apps?
- Can I invite other users to join my account?
- How can I change my email address and password?
- How do I change my payment details details?
- When will I be billed?
- Can I change my billing date?
- What happens if a payment fails?
- How can I cancel my account?
- Why is my account suspended?
- How can I cancel a subscription to an app?
- What happens to my data if I cancel my subscription to an app?
- How safe is data in the cloud?
- Do I need an account to sign up?
- Will I be able to append my own financial document to the plan?
- Does it work on mobile, tablet and desktop?
- What is PlanHQ?
- Why is PlanHQ free?
- What financial statements can PlanHQ generate?
- What will my business plan cover?
- Can I create multiple business plans?
- More help and advice on using PlanHQ
- How much does Sage One Accounting & Payroll cost?
- What is Sage One Accounting?
- Giving my accountant access
- What is Sage One Payroll?
- What’s the difference between Sage One Payroll 5, Payroll 10 and Payroll 15?
- How do I integrate Sage One Accounting and Sage One Payroll?
- More help and advice on Sage One Accounting or Payroll