What is MyBusinessToolkit?
You know better than anyone that running a business is rewarding, challenging, and hard work in equal measure. Which is why we’ve created MyBusinessToolkit.
MyBusinessToolkit provides a selection of market-leading business apps to make it easier to plan, operate and grow. You’ll even have access to a smart business planning app to start you off – for free.
Use all your apps in one place, with one login for everything, and get access to comprehensive support when you need it.
MyBusinessToolkit will help you make savings, with discounts compared to the market price, and a significant 80% saving when you subscribe to the complete toolkit. Each app has been specifically selected for its practical use in the day-to-day running of a business.
There’s simple-to-use accounting software, a time-saving app for recording your expenses, a website builder to get you set up online, and reliable data protection for your critical business files.
- Can I add or remove individual apps?
- Can I invite other users to join my account?
- How can I change my email address and password?
- How do I change my payment details details?
- When will I be billed?
- Can I change my billing date?
- What happens if a payment fails?
- How can I cancel my account?
- Why is my account suspended?
- How can I cancel a subscription to an app?
- What happens to my data if I cancel my subscription to an app?
- How safe is data in the cloud?
- Do I need an account to sign up?
- Will I be able to append my own financial document to the plan?
- Does it work on mobile, tablet and desktop?
- What is PlanHQ?
- Why is PlanHQ free?
- What financial statements can PlanHQ generate?
- What will my business plan cover?
- Can I create multiple business plans?
- More help and advice on using PlanHQ
- Why do I need to upgrade my MozyPro to Carbonite?
- If I don’t upgrade, what will happen to my existing data I have backed up with MozyPro?
- Is Carbonite the only back-up service available as an alternative?
- Can you migrate my MozyPro data to Carbonite?
- How do I upgrade to Carbonite?
- My Data is stored on a Computer I cannot access, what can I do?
- How do I setup Carbonite and configure my back-ups?
- What is the difference between MozyPro and Carbonite service offerings?
- Where can I find my Activation Code?
- How much does Sage One Accounting & Payroll cost?
- What is Sage One Accounting?
- Giving my accountant access
- What is Sage One Payroll?
- What’s the difference between Sage One Payroll 5, Payroll 10 and Payroll 15?
- How do I integrate Sage One Accounting and Sage One Payroll?
- More help and advice on Sage One Accounting or Payroll